Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain Review and swatches

I saw an add for buy one get one 50% off revlon cosmetics at Rite aid so I had my bf rush me to the nearest Rite Aid I could find to get some things I wanted to try.  One of the things I picked up was the Relvon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain and I LOVE the saturation of the colors that I purchased.  They go on really smooth and you can layer the color application for more vibrancy.  I put on the lip stain at 9am and went to lunch at 12:30pm and after I ate I looked in the mirror and my lips looked like they were *just bitten* and had a nice stain on it even after I had eaten the stain off my lips with a burrito bowl lol.  The colors lasts till the end of the day even after the initial stain is long gone from my lips.  It feels pretty hydrating and non drying on my lips so I love that I can put on carmex after if I do feel a little dry but will still have a stain of color on my lips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment