Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Missha All around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF45/PA+++ Review

I have an obsession with finding the holy grail of spf's with PA+++ broad spectrum sunblocks for my skin as I am terrified of sunspots and wrinkles.  I still haven't found anything that I like better than my sunkiller clear water sunblock but this comes to a close second.  The texture is an opaque white but doesn't leave a white residue that makes you look like a ghost.  It feels very light but moisturizing on my skin and doesn't leave me super oily at the end of the day.  I think this would fit those of you who are combination to oily skin.  It doesn't have a slick oily feeling either but it dries to a matte finish which I LOVE.  The best part about the product is the scent...I LOVEEEEEE the smell of this sunblock I can't really describe to you exactly but it has a fresh not to strongly floral but very femme scent to it that is not overpowering. Overall I give this one 4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment