Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Skin HD Foundation Review

 Sample From Imats
Last week I attended the IMATS makeup trade show at the Pasadena Convention center and probably my favorite find of the show was the Urban Decay Naked Skin HD Foundation.  I've tried many different types of foundations and I find that this is at my top 3 list of foundations.  At the show they were not selling the foundation just yet but they color matched me and gave me a two week sample to try out, I am color number 5 and in Mac I usually wear NC35.  The next day I tried the new foundation sample I received using my Sephora Pro foundation Airbrush brush #56 to apply to achieve the results below.

The consistency of the foundation was watery so I was skeptical that it would have medium to full coverage as they were advertised.  Much to my surprise the foundation has GREAT coverage and it is a buildable foundation so you can adjust from medium to full coverage.  The foundation felt very light weight on my skin and lasted through out the day. I have very oily skin so I did notice a bit of shine towards of the end of the day but this isn't a deal breaker for me because most foundations make me shiny towards 5pm if applied around 9am.  Overall this foundation is a great addition to Urban Decays Naked line of products and does not disappoint.

Pros:
Weightless
Medium to full coverage
Very blendable
Can apply more layers for more coverage

Cons:
Made me a little shiny towards end of the day

The New Naked Skin HD Foundation will be released on Jul 26th on their website, and it will be in regular stores (Ulta, Sephora, Macys etc) starting July 29-August 1.  There are a total of 18 weightless, medium to full coverage shades for $38.

3 comments:

  1. lovely post.
    follow me back
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. i bought the foundation today i loooooove it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nice Post written by you guys. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    https://twitter.com/#!/drbajoghli/

    ReplyDelete