Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

I'm always on the lookout for a new concealer for my under eyes and I've always used the MAC select moisture cover concealer and found that it works well BUT I wasn't completely convinced with it.  Now that I've found the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer I am happy to say that this will be my new go to concealer.
The consistency of the concealer is very thick but it is very blendable, the coverage is from medium to high.  It comes in 10 shades that can match any skin tone and can be used as a highlighter or as a contour cream.  It has light diffusing technology so it's great for the under eye but can be used to cover up other blemishes.  I put on the concealer under my eyes around 11am and it lasted all day and all night and I even had a hard time washing it off so I know this is a concealer that will last and last.  There was very minimal creasing but if used with a primer I think that would fix the problem.  The colors do oxidize a little bit so be aware of that.  I have swatched 4 of the colors that I purchased.

$28 at NarsCosmetics.com

Custard: Equivalent to NC30
Ginger: Equivalent to NC35
Honey: Equivalent to NW25
Bisquit: Equivalent to NW30


4 comments:

  1. thanks for posting this as it really helped me chose which shade to go for. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for swatching :-)
    love NARS products!

    XXX
    Imran from www.fashionloverimran.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, if my am using NC25 Mac, which shade in NARS should i pick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for swatching! Super helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete