Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Daytime Skincare Routine~

I had a request from a friend asking to show what my makeup routine is...so here we go.  This is just my simple everyday daytime look.  Focusing more on step by step on skip prep and the order of steps I take in my regime. Enjoy~!


1.  My motto is "Your makeup only looks as good as the skin underneath".  If your skin is flaky or dry, let's face it....your foundation is going to come out looking flaky and patchy as well.  Make sure to always hydrate and exfoliate your skin to prevent surface dryness and that flaky foundation look.  I recommend using a deep exfoliator such as Philosophy Microdelivery Peel once a week for a smooth and even complexion.
2.  Perfect Whip Cleanser: This cleanser takes off almost all makeup residue and leaves my skin squeaky clean without leaving it too dry and a little goes a longggg way with plush tiny bubbles.
3.  Obagi C-Balancing Toner:  This toner stabilizes My skins pH levels to reduce excess oil production for a clear, matte complexion. Vitamin C promotes collagen synthesis as it diminishes hyperpigmentation and neutralizes free radicals. Antiseptic witch hazel purifies and minimizes pores while PCA provides lightweight hydration. Aloe vera soothes inflammation and evens skin tone.
3.  Sunkiller Clear Water SPF 50 PA+++ Sunscreen: This is probably the most important part of my regimen as it has a high spf with broad spectrum that protects your skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays.  I love love love this sunscreen and no matter how many different ones that I try this one is the one that I always go back to.  I will write a review on this sunscreen soon.
3.  Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream: As noted in my earlier blog this is hands down my favorite BB cream of all time. It has a great glowing finish with medium to full coverage and it lasts all day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment