Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Amazonian Clay Double Detox Facial System Review and Swatches

So I received this as a sample from Sephora.com and it's really an amazing way for me to try a variety of new skin care products when they let me choose 3 samples or they offer a bonus size sample of something. 
This detox clay contains jojoba beads to exfoliate and resurface skin, sweet almond oil and avocado oil to replenish rehydrate and soften skin, bentonite clay that draws out excess oil and debris while boosting circulation, and Amazonian clay which purifies and balances and minimizes the appearance of pores.
Instructions: Prep skin by washing your face with your cleanser and while slightly damp put on the clay in a circular motion to exfoliate and then leave it on till it dries completely.
I left it on for about 20 min while I was posting other blog entries lol. I went to go wash it off and this stuff is hard to take off....the clay settled into all my pores and I felt like the clay was so fine that in can crawl into the crevices of my pores and work deep inside to clean it out.  I ended up using my clarisonic mia to get the rest of the residue off.  My skin felt refreshed and brighter but didn't feel dry at all and I can tell my pores did look a bit smaller from cleansing the debris out.  I heard great reviews on their Pure Maracuja oil and put that on right after but I'll save that for another blog entry.
You can find the double detox clay at Sephora.com Amazonian clay double detox facial system


No comments:

Post a Comment