Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eyelash Perming~!

Hey guys~! So I haven't posted in a while and thought I'd share something with you that can open up your eyes (literally).

I was on yelp one day just browsing and I came across a salon that did eyelash perming.  Instantly I was intrigued since my lashes are now significantly longer than they used to be due to Latisse (see previous posts).  I made an appointment right away to get the procedure done at Yuzuki Salon in Newport Beach, CA.  They received 5 star reviews so I was confident that I wouldn't have botched eyelashes with a cost of $35 including tip :)

The procedure:  I lied down in a very comfortable chair that looks something similar to a dentist chair and the lady asked me if I had done eyelash curling before.  I let her know this was my first time and she went over how long it would take and how long the perm would last.  I lied in the chair and closed my eyes while she put the silicone tube on with solution and tape on my lids to make sure to get most of my lashes to curl up. The whole process took about an hour and I was out the door with beautiful curled lashes. 

I forgot to take a before picture (silly me) but here is during and after pictures of my own lashes.  I have also included some before and after pictures of some other clients!  

                                           After the Eyelash Perm

 Follow up:  It has been 4 weeks since I received my eyelash perm and the perm still looks/curls the same as day one!!!!

1 comment: