Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil Swatches and Review

I have been obsessed with jumbo lip pencils lately, they are just so convenient to carry!!!! My purse is already heavy enough with all the junk I put in there and throw in a couple heavy lipsticks and lip glosses and its like holding bricks on my shoulders! Jumbo Lip pencils have solved this problem for me so I've kind of been obsessed.

With that being said this is my first jumbo lip pencil that I am reviewing and let me tell you, the texture on the nars velvet gloss is as exactly as described.  It keeps my lips hydrated and and when I press my lips it feels like there is cushions in between my lips and it has pretty good staying power. It contains vitamin E, hyaluronic spheres that help to hydrate lips and phytosterol esther; ingredients that are known to moisturize and increase hydration.

My favorite color is Mexican Rose~! Here are some of the colors swatches.ightweight formula and enriched with Vitamin E plus a blend of moisture-rich hyaluronic spheres that make lips appear fuller.


Cytère, Frivolous, Hopi, Happy Days, Mexican Rose, New Lover

Cytère, Frivolous, Hopi, Happy Days, Mexican Rose, New Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment