Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

My new favorite mascara that also lengthens my real lashes!

I saw a commercial for Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara while on the elliptical at the gym and I instantly became intrigued.  I walked over to the cvs after I was done working out and bought myself this miracle in a bottle.

Their website claims that after 30 days of continued use that your lashes will appear to be 117% longer...key word is appear.  I have been using this mascara consistently for about 2.5 weeks and I do notice a difference in the length and thickness of my lashes but I'm not sure if it's 117%, but then again it hasn't been 30 days yet so perhaps it may be true. The mascara contains ingredients such as Procapil®, biiotin, keratin, and bamboo which are all ingredients that strengthen and lengthen lashes.

I not only love this mascara because it lengthens my lashes but it is also non irritating and non flaking.  It doesn't make my lashes look like *tarantula lashes*.  It lengthens and separates my lashes without clumps.  I apply one coat then let it dry and apply second coat for best results.  If you buy the mascara at rite aid they have a cosmetics policy that claims if you do not like the cosmetic you are allowed to return the used product within 2 weeks so it doesn't hurt to go and try it out, and if you don't like it just return it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment