Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My favorite cleanser for Oily/Acne Prone Skin





I've tried probably 105920532948320 different types of cleansers in my days, and this one has the perfect combination of all the things I like in a cleanser.  Keep in mind that everyone has their own preference on texture, lather, after feel of skin etc, but this one has to be hands down my favorite of the moment.

What I like about this cleanser:
-It leaves a clean feel after with no residue or slick feeling on my skin
-It helps heal and prevent acne
-Has oil control throughout the day so I'm not as oily at 12pm (usually you can cook an egg on my face)
-Prevents redness and irritation that comes with blemishes
-Has perfectly sphere micro-beads for surface exfoliation leaving my skin as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Key Ingredients:

  • Diatomaceous Earth: Mineral-rich, pore-refining ingredient polishes away irregularities to reveal skin smoothness.
  • Tea Tree Oil: A potent anti-irritant and antibacterial agent that controls excess oil, refines pores and balances skin.
  • Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides: A complex of humectants that soften and hydrate skin.
  • Urea: Helps remove dead cells, flaky patches and comedones by loosening the intracellular glue.
  • Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen: Loosens dead cells. Acts as an anti-irritant.
  • Oleanolic Acid and Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid: This acid complex fights breakouts, reduces hyper-seborrhea and the proliferation of bacteria and inflammation. 
You can buy this at your local Sephora for a whopping $17.50 very affordable for a cleanser that lasts me about 3-4 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment