Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

How to lose weight with white tea





So I know most of you guys know that I have been losing some weight...so here's one of my tricks.  A while ago I read about the benefits of white tea.  They are rich in antioxidants which fight free radicals and these young unoxidized leaves are newly discovered to fight fat cells.

White tea helps to break down the fat molecules in our body and also helps by blocking fat absorbtion.  there are higher levels of caffeine and EGCC than in black or green teas.  Caffeine also helps with your metabolism and is a good pick me up in the mornings :)

While on my diet I drank at least one cup of the silver needles white tea (which was the one that suited to my taste) and I noticed a significant reduction in belly fat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment