Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

EM by Michelle Phan Makeup photos~! Reviews and swatches to come soon after I wear it for a full day :)

I know a lot of you are very excited and eager to know about EM Michelle Phan's new makeup line that just launched.  I ordered a few things that I wanted to test out on the opening date of her launch and I couldn't wait to open my package and take photos to share with those of you who are also curious!!!
I tried a few of the items already to see texture and color and coverage but I won't know the quality and longevity until I wear it for a full day so stay tuned!!!! Here's a sneak peak!
Really cute pink packaging

This came free with my first order :) an empty palette to take around in my purse!

CC cream, Waterliner, and Concealer

Out of all the life palettes I decided to go with Night~!

Night Life palette, comes with double ended brush 

Comes with a look book tutorial

Opened palette close up

Black waterliner

Black waterliner smudge sponge end

No comments:

Post a Comment